BBC History: Thanks To
[as included in the original 1982 Financial Proposal]
This proposal could not have been compiled without a great deal of information, help and advice. Therefore, heartfelt thanks are due to the following (in no particular order).
- P. J. Austin, owner of Ringwood Brewery and brewing consultant.
- "What's Brewing", the newspaper of CAMRA.
- Stephanie Harding, Production Manager and Development Director of Bruwel pub plant.
- David Bruce, of Bruce's Breweries.
- "Pint-sized Production: Small Firms in the Brewing Industry" by A. E. Bollard, published by the Intermediate Technology Development Group.
- Mickles Brewery, Luton.
- John Hickey, of Hickey and Co, brewery engineers.
- "Small Beer", a guide for new small breweries, published by CAMRA.
- Dave Rayner, of the "Lardicake", Andover.
- The Bourne Valley Brewery.
- Ringwood Brewery.
- Alan J. Pugsley, of the Ringwood Brewery.
- Young & Co's Brewery, Wandsworth.
- Mick & Norma, Victoria Arms, Binfield and Fuller, Smith and Turner.
- John Goodmand, and the Reading & Mid-Berks branch of CAMRA.
- Nigel Robb, of IES Projects and Ademco-Sontrix, for engineering.
- Kathy for the typewriter.
Most importantly, Ros for putting up with it all.
Should anyone have been missed out inadvertently, both apologies and thanks are due.